NOK

kr39.50

kr58.72

Savings of: kr19.22 (33% off)

Does soften my skin but not suitable for Summer here

Posted by 5021785776965843175 on Aug 07, 2015

I actually pretty like this toner since it really does soften my skin. After applying it, my skin looks a bit brightener. However, summer in Hong Kong is pretty wet. It's a little "too much". I will just keep it and use it later. It's good, but I guess the weather and climate of the place you live are factors needed to be concerned about.

Good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 27, 2012

Good composition, after the application is sticky, so removed one star.

Good and not too drying

Posted by 4749298547208470602 on Nov 16, 2012

Try it. I like it.

à éviter pour les peaux sensibles

Posted by TesteuseNature on Jul 03, 2013

Petite lotion agréable. Douce et astringente en même temps, le tout avec une fraîche odeur de lilas. Packaging surprenant mais vintage-sympa. J'ai ôté une étoile, car j'ai le sentiment que cette lotion est un peu trop agressive pour mon épiderme: certaines zones (ailes du nez notamment) me brûlent lors de l'application et il semblerait que ma production de sébum accroît depuis que j'utilise ce produit.

Pleasant to use non-drying formula

Posted by Penelope11 on Dec 21, 2013

I like Thayers alcohol-free toners; they are pleasant to use, non-drying and reasonably priced.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on May 27, 2014

I like a quality of toner. Makes your skin firm and fresh without drying. But smell is just awful, nothing like Lilac:)

toner

Posted by 5492334793567903923 on Sep 19, 2014

I've used it 4 times since coming product, and I have to say it has many plus points

lovely toner

Posted by Reviewer1396855 on Oct 21, 2010

I'm used to toners with alcohol (Clinique) and this felt very different at first, so mild and almost moisturizing. After switching to this I got a few pimples on my cheeks, but I figured it was just caused by the impurities coming off due to deeper cleansing of this product. Now it feels that my face is feeling better and I wouldn't go back to using toners alcohol. Nice lilac scent and very cute bottle :)

Decent product.

Posted by Reviewer2648186 on Nov 23, 2010

Used it a good couple of times. Ok for everyday use on dry skin I would say. I would recommend Abra Restorative toner or even better the Neocell alpha cell exfoliator if you are looking for anything more potent or have spots.

Good but smells yucky!

Posted by Reviewer2192436 on Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore Been using for a few weeks now. It tones well, non sticky but smells really yucky!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »