Gigi Spa, Azulene Wax, 13 oz (368 g) (Discontinued Item)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Date First Available: May 24 2019
Shipping Weight:0.52 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: GIG-03450
- UPC Code: 073930034506
- Package Quantity: 13 oz
10.2 x 10.2 x 6.9 cm , 0.44 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Gentle Blend is Perfect For All Skin Types
GiGi Azulene Wax is formulated with soothing Azulene Oil, renowned for its skin calming properties. This balanced, gentle aromatic blend is pleasing to the senses and perfect for normal skin types. For the removal of medium to coarse hair.
How to use:
- Place collar on GiGi warmer.
- Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to high for 15-25 minutes until wax has a thin/creamy consistency, then set temperature to Low for the rest of the day.
- Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing client.
- Cleanse area to be apilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- Dust on a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to ensure area is dry.
- Holding the applicator at a 45º angle, apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction if hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers of palm of your hand to calm the skin.
- Never re-apply wax to newly-epilated areas.
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Hydrogenated C6-20 polyolefin, paraffinum liquidum, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, azulene.
Note: If wax should fall onto lashes, keep eyes closed. Apply a drop of petroleum jelly on area and remove with an eyebrow comb. Wipe with a moist tissue and then place a cotton swab at the corner of the eye to absorb residue.
Note: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
Caution: Test a small area of skin for temperature sensitivity. This product should not be used by people suffering from diabetes or who have varicose veins, moles, or warts. Do not use on irritated or inflamed skin.
Do not use on recently tweezed areas. Do not apply to areas being treated with retin-a, glycolic acid, or alpha hydroxy products. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid the sun, tanning, and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.