Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

Herb Pharm, Oregano Spirits, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml), 1 fl oz (30 ml)

kr94.83

Thank you!

Your email is being processed.

Herb Pharm, Oregano Spirits, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml), 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Click to zoom
Shipping Saver ?
MSRP:
kr122.78
Our Price:
kr94.83
You Save:
kr27.94 (23)
  • Quantity Discount
  • Buy 3+
    Save 5%
Quantity:
Quantity Discount:
Buy 3+
kr90.09
(5% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Earn 5% Loyalty Credit ?

Herb Pharm, Oregano Spirits, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml), 1 fl oz (30 ml)

In Stock
  • Expiration Date: 04/2022
  • Shipping Weight:
    0.11 kg
    Switch to Imperial units
  • Product Code: HBP-00348
  • UPC Code: 090700003487
  • Package Quantity: 1 fl oz
  • Dimensions:
    3.3 x 3.3 x 10.2 cm , 0.07 kg
    Switch to Imperial units
Combo Offer!
Order now and pay only kr42.34 for:

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Product Overview

Description

  • Immune Support
  • Active Responder
  • Herbal Supplement
  • Oregano Spirits Liquid Extract

Oregano Spirits is a blend of the plant extract and the essential oil of Certified Organically Grown plants &/or Sustainably Wildcrafted Origanum vulgare plants.

Suggested Use

Shake well before using

Add one full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 4 oz. of water, two to four times per day. Best taken between meals.

Other Ingredients

Certified organic cane alcohol (69-79%) & distilled water. Gluten-free

Warnings

Caution: Seek expert medical advice before taking during pregnancy or nursing.

Do not take drops undiluted.

Keep out of the reach of children

Store away from heat & light

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 0.7 ml
Servings: about 42
  Amount Per Serving % DV
Proprietary Extract Blend:
Oregano leaf & flower (Origanum vulgare) (O)
Oregano herb essential oil (Origanum vulgare) (O) (W)
615 mg(E)
† Daily Value (DV) not established
(O) Certified Organic
(W) Sustainably Wildcrafted
(E) Equivalent to approx. 172 mg dry herb & 13 mg essential oil.
iHerb Customer Reviews
 

Quick recovery from colds and flus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had a terrible cold and flu and started to take Oregano Spirits - I 100% recovered within 3-4 days which is a miraculous. I usually take a week or over to recover. I have recommended this to friends and they have had the same results.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good for Crohn's Disease patients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a Crohn's disease patient, i suffered from stricture in my large intestine that caused obstructions of food and the way from there to a emergency and a surgery is quite short. But with this product, more then other Oregano products, i was able to stop the obstruction and avoid emergency situation and a surgery. The Oregano oil probably kills bacteria that flourish in the obstruction and worsen the situation.

Thanks for your feedback!

Very powerful Oregano!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice mixture with alcohol, the Oregano is still very strong/overpowering in this one!

Thanks for your feedback!

to many alcohol

Posted by Karach on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

95% of alcohol leaves only 5% or less for oregano oil. not happy. to many drops on a daily bases.

Thanks for your feedback!

Keep colds away!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this. I also take Oregano pills but these drop are so immediate. I gargle to cleanse the throat then swallow to cleanse my body so to speak. The strength is great and a cold will not get me if I take drops these early enough. You must take throughout the day at regular intervals when you're fighting something but this is a great product.

Thanks for your feedback!