Nair , Hair Remover Lotion, Softening Baby Oil, 9 oz (255 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: January 2022
Shipping Weight:0.35 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NAI-22319
- UPC Code: 022600223191
- Package Quantity: 9 oz
20.1 x 6.4 x 4.1 cm , 0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Comforting Scent
- Beautify Your Skin
- Smooth Skin Lasts Days Longer than Shaving
- #1 Hair Removal Brand
- For Legs, Arms, Underarm and Bikini Area
- Dermatologist Tested
To apply lotion:
- Squeeze lotion into palm of hand.
- Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair. Do not rub in.
- Wash your hands immediately after application.
- Leave the lotion on for 3 minutes. Then check a small area for hair removal.
- Total hair removal depends on hair thickness. If the hair does not come off after 3 minutes, leave the lotion on for a few minutes longer.
- Do not exceed 10 minutes of total application time.
To remove lotion and hair:
- Gently wipe off the lotion and hair with a damp washcloth. Do not rub.
- Once all hair has been removed, Rinse Skin Thoroughly with lukewarm water in the shower.
- Pat dry.
- Keep bottle tightly closed between uses.
Water, mineral oil, potassium thioglycolate, calcium hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, ceteareth-20, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, fragrance, iron oxides.
Not for use on face.
Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people, even after prior use without adverse effect. Therefore, test before each use by applying product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed with full application. Do not use on irritated, sunburned, inflamed, or broken skin. Keep away from eyes. Should product touch the eyes, wash thoroughly with lukewarm water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. If irritation persists, consult your physician. Do not use on face, around eyes, in nose, in ears, or on breast nipples, perianal, or vaginal/genital areas. Keep out of reach of children.