Nasopure, Nasal Wash, Value Refill Kit, 80 Count
Nasopure, Nasal Wash, Value Refill Kit, 80 Count
- Expiration Date: April 1 2025
- Date First Available: June 8 2018
Shipping Weight:0.43 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NSP-00012
- UPC Code: 890668000128
- Package Quantity: 80 Count
16.5 x 10.4 x 5.8 cm , 0.36 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- The Nicer Neti!
- Manage & Relieve Symptoms Associated with Allergies, Cold, Flu, Sinusitis & Rhinitis!
- The Most Comfortable Nose Wash in The World!®
- Assembled by Adults with Disabilities
- BPA-Free Plastic
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Ready to Ship
- Nasal Congestion - Sinus Pressure - Nasal Dryness - Post Nasal Drip - Runny Nose - Sneezing - Coughing
- Developed by a Pediatrician Using a Mother's Wisdom
- Dr. Hana r. Solmon, M.D.
- MommyMD Recommended
- Non Sterile
- ISO 13485 Certified
- Free of Preservatives, Drugs, & Iodine
- Buffered Salt Nasal Wash Mix
- Soothing, No Burning, pH Balanced!
Nasopure manages and relieves symptoms associated with allergies, cold, flu, sinusitis, and rhinitis. It all begins with Nasopure's patented, ergonomic bottle design, allowing for perfect control of a steady flow of solution along the nasal floor. This design eliminates the need to blend or twist the neck and avoids the common complaint of the 'drowning' sensation often fel with other nasal washes.
Our magic is in the mix! Nasopure's ideally buffered saline solution cleans that nasal passages of excessive mucus and debris, while soothing irritated membranes.
Wash you nose clean the natural way with Dr. Hana's Nasopure! Simple, Soothing, Effective and Safe - Try it, you'll love it!
Review instructions before use.
Cleaning Bottle and Cap
Before initial use and after each use, with clean hands, wash the Nasopure bottle and cap. Fill bottle with warm, soapy water; close cap and shake vigorously. Open cap and squeeze bottle to move soapy solution forcefully through the cap and empty bottle completely. Rinse thoroughly. Wipe cap with alcohol swab after each use. Allow bottle and cap to dry thoroughly.
BeWell Health recommends replacing bottle and cap every 3-6 months.
More On Cleaning
While the Nasopure bottle and cap are dishwasher safe, using a disinfectant protocol is recommended for washing. Once a week wash thoroughly with warm soapy water. BeWell Health recommends disinfecting by adding a few drops of bleach, isopropyl, or white vinegar while cleaning. Rinse very well!
Mixing Nasopure Solution
- Add Nasopure salt packet to bottle (see Solution Guide) and fill bottle with water (see Water Recommendations).
- Twist cap onto bottle; close by pushing down on tip. Mix until salt dissolves.
- Discard remaining solution after each use.
- Boil: Use water that has been previously boiled for 1 minutes and left to cool. At elevations above 6,500 feet, boil for 3 minutes, then cool.
- Filter: Use a filter designed to remove some water-loving germs. The label may read "NSF 53" or "NSF 58". Filter labels that read "absolute pore size of 1 micron or smaller" are also effective.
- Buy: Use water with a label specifying that is contains distilled or sterile water.
- Disinfect: If no other options are available, the water can be disinfected for safe use. Please visit the CDC's website for instructions on how to disinfect the water.
- Wash hand before using Nasopure.
- Can be used in the shower, standing over the sink, in the woods, after a plane/train/bike, rid, etc.
- Keep head straight and look forward. No need to bend neck.
- Place bottle tip into one nostril and point tip toward back of throat, not the eyes. Do not point tip upwards.
- Levels lines ensure perfect positioning. Hold bottle so water line aligns with bottle Levels Lines (see illustration on next page).
- Ensure tip rest against nostril, making a tight seal.
- Take a breath and hold it, in order to block the back of your throat. While holding that breath, gently squeeze the bottle, until the solution exits the opposite nostril.
- Squeeze bottle gently, flushing solution along the nasal floor, making a u-turn at the back of your throat and exiting the opposite nostril. You may experience a mild burning sensation with the first use. This is normal, not harmful & will disappear with repeated use. Always begin with Isotonic and advance as tolerated.
- Exhale through nose with mouth closed
- Switch to other nostril & repeat
- Allow nose to drain naturally.
- Typical use is 1/4 to 1/2 bottle in each nostril.
- Blow nose gently. Do not block or pinch opposite nostril when washing or blowing.
- To allow any trapped solution to drain, bend forward from the waist & gently rotate your head from side to side.
Moderate To Severe Congestion
If there is congestion on one side, gently wash on the congested side only! Do not force- Use only a small amount of solution. Washing only the congested side may be required for several days before swollen passages shrink, allowing solution to exit opposite nostril. Never force it! If you are completely congested (completely blocked on both sides) or have you have an ear infection, consult your physician before using.
Once daily - daily cleaning and exposure to irritants.
Twice daily - mild to moderate congestion and symptoms.
Three - four times daily - moderate to severe congestion and symptoms.
Please consult your physician fist when teaching a young child to wash. Always consult a physician before allowing a child to wash if the child is fully congested (blocked) on both side; has blocked ears or an ear infection; has recurrent ear or sinus problems; is disabled; or has difficulty tolerating the wash. Please refer to articles on www.nasopure.com for appropriate and helpful videos.
- Close cap and mix 1/2 packet of Nasopure salt in the 4 oz. bottle. Fill with purified, distilled or previously boiled water. Close cap and shake until salt dissolves.
- Encourage child to hold bottle as directed, but don't squeeze the bottle for your child. Allow the child to wash their own, gently squeezing a small amount of solution (approx. 1 tsp.) into each nostril. Allow the child to direct the process.
- Replace bottle every 3-6 months.
- If ear popping occurs, blow more gently.
- Do not use immediately before bed or activity, as water may drip from nose for several minutes after washing.
- Always being with Isotonic and advance as tolerated.
- Do not share bottles.
- Nasopure bottle and cap are dishwasher safe.
- Wash with Nasopure prior to using prescribed nasal sprays.
- Consult a doctor if symptoms worsen or if you have a significant medical condition.
- If Nasopure causes discomfort, discontinue use & contact BeWell Health or your medical professional.
Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate.
- Never wash for anyone else.
- Never force a child to wash and never wash for a child!
- Never microwave plastic bottles.
- Always use sterilized, distilled or previously boiled water.
- Never use hot water for washing.
- Wash on congested side first and do not force.
- Never block the opposite nostril during washing or blowing.
- Never wash when you are completely congested (completely block on both side) or have an ear infection without first consulting your physician.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.