NatraBio, Candida Yeast, 60 Tablets
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
NatraBio, Candida Yeast, 60 Tablets
- Expiration Date: August 2022
Shipping Weight:0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NBB-41597
- UPC Code: 371400415979
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
3 x 5.6 x 10.4 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine
Providing natural relief for the symptoms of:
- Relieves Itching, Burning & Discharge
- Helps Prevent Future Occurrences
NatraBio is proud to bring you the next era in symptom relief. Scientifically developed to deliver fast, effective relief in a quick and convenient tablet, NatraBio products are strong enough for the toughest symptoms yet gentle enough for children.
For over 20 years NatraBio has been a leader in innovation and science for homeopathic medicines with a deep dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Advanced formulations
- All natural ingredients
- No drowsiness
- Non-habit forming
- Fast, effective symptom relief
- Convenient quick dissolve tablets
NatraBio is dedicated to producing innovative, natural health products formulated and manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
- Women, at first sign of a yeast infection, itching, or discomfort, chew one tablet and allow to dissolve in the mouth every 2 hours or as needed until symptoms improve, then reduce to 4 times daily.
- Continue taking for two complete menstrual cycles.
- Girls 2-12 years of age, use one half the adult dosage and continue for 60 days.
- For best results, take in a clean mouth.
|Baptisia tinctoria 4X||Candida symptoms|
|Bryonia alba 4X||Candida symptoms|
|Echinacea angustifolia 4X||Candida symptoms|
|Eupatorium perfoliatum 4X||Candida symptoms|
|Helonias dioica 4X||vaginal itching and burning|
|Thuja occidentalis 4X, 12X, 30X||Candida symptoms|
|Viscum album 4X||Candida symptoms|
|Kreosotum 8X, 20X, 30X||genital itching, discharge|
|Candida albicans 12X||discharge, itching and burning|
|Candida parapsilosus 12X||Candida symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, dextrose, lactose, magnesium stearate|
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- This is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, or you have abdominal pain, fever, or foul smelling discharge
- Symptoms worsen or do not improve in 7 days
- New symptoms appear
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed blister foil backing is torn or missing.
- Store at room temperature (65-80°F).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.