ThinkThin, Protein & Probiotics Hot Oatmeal, Cinnamon Almond, 1.94 oz (55 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Expiration Date: November 2019
Shipping Weight:0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: THK-71517
- UPC Code: 753656715179
- Package Quantity: 1.94 oz
7.6 x 10.4 x 10.4 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- 10 g Protein
- 1 Billion CFUs Live Probiotics
- 6 g Fiber
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free by GFCO
- 32 g of Whole Grains Per Serving
- No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
- Verified Non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project
- Kosher Dairy
- 10 g Protein + 1 Billion CFUs Live Probiotics and 6 g Fiber
- Powered by GanendenBC30 Probiotic Digestive & Immune Health
- Probiotics (GanedenBC30) in This Product Survive High Heat From Microwaving or Boiling Water
Help keep your body and belly healthy. Warm up to a nutritious and delicious oatmeal specially crafted with quality protein for muscle support, probiotics to support overall wellness, and fiber to help support digestion.
†Made with Vegan ingredients
Microwave Directions (Recommended):
- Remove lid completely.
- Add cold water to Microwave fill line (1/2 cup) and stir well.
- Microwave on high for 45-60 seconds.
- Stir well and let stand 4-5 minutes so grains continue to soften and cool to taste. Enjoy!
Note: Microwaves vary in power, so cook time may need adjustment.
How Water Directions
- Peel back lid half way.
- Add boiling water to Hot Water fill line (1/3 cup) and stir well.
- Cover with lid and let stand for 5 minutes so grains continue to soften.
- Stir and enjoy!
Note: Adjust water for desired thickness.
Whole grain blend (rolled oats, steel cut oats, red quinoa), soy protein isolate, brown sugar, cane sugar, chicory root fiber, almonds, naturals flavor, chia seeds, sea salt, probiotic cultures (bacillus coagulans gbi-30 6086), cinnamon.
Contains: Soy and tree nuts (almond).
Manufactured in facility that also processes peanut, other tree nuts, egg, and milk.
Caution: Cup and contents will be very hot.
Additional space included in cup to prevent oatmeal from boiling over.
|Serving Size: 1 Bowl (55 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||4%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carb||35 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||21%|
|Total Sugars||9 g|
|Includes 9 g Added Sugars||18%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol and vitamin D. |
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet, 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.