A+D, Original Ointment, Diaper Rash Ointment + Skin Protectant, 4 oz (113 g)
- Date First Available: September 17 2021
Shipping Weight:0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DNA-81124
- UPC Code: 041100811240
- Package Quantity: 4 oz
18.8 x 5.1 x 5.2 cm , 0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Helps Prevent & Treat Diaper Rash
- Instantly Forms a Protective Barrier to Help Seal out Wetness
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Trusted for Over 80 Years
A+D® provides gentle and effective solutions for baby´s precious skin.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burns
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For skin protectant use: Apply as needed
For diaper rash use:
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
|Lanolin 15.5%||Diaper rash ointment|
|Petrolatum 53.4%||Skin protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Cod liver oil (contains vitamin A & vitamin D), fragrance, light mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, paraffin.|
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.