Aurora Nutrascience, Mega-Liposomal B-Complex+, Organic Fruit, 16 fl oz (480 ml)
Frequently purchased together
- Dosing Cup Inside
- Cellular Support Complex™ Plus Vitamin C
- Liposomal Delivery Technology™
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Ingredients
- Sugar Free
- Dietary Supplement
Why use Mega-Liposomal™ B-Complex+?
Our Mega-Liposomal™ B-Complex+ nutrients are encapsulated into all-natural lipospheres. This helps to protect the nutrients while facilitating a more efficient transition through the digestive system and into the body's bloodstream. We use only 100% organic fruit flavoring and natural stevia leaf extract to give our product a great taste that everyone can enjoy!
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablespoon (15 ml) daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Shake gently before each use. Take anytime, preferably on an empty stomach. Drink straight or mix with cold water, juice or yogurt. Do not high speed machine blend.
- Refrigerate after opening. Best if consumed within 45 days of opening.
Purified water, non-GMO soy lecithin, vegetable glycerin, stevia leaf extract, organic natural flavors, potassium sorbate, and xanthan gum.
- Keep out of reach of children. Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before consuming this product.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat or direct sunlight.
- Tamper Evident Customer Protection: Do not use if product label has been removed or if tamper-evident cap security ring is not intact.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%|
|Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine HCl)||100 mg||8333%|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin 5 Sodium Phosphate)||8.5 mg||654%|
|Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide)||20 mg NE||125%|
|Vitamin B5 (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||588%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||50 mcg||2083%|
|Folate (as Folic Acid)||250 mcg DFE (150 mcg folic acid)||63%|
|Vitamin H (as Biotin)||300 mcg||1000%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||50 mg||56%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|