Cetaphil, Redness Relieving, Daily Facial Moisturizer, SPF 20, Neutral Tint, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
- Expiration Date: December 1 2022
- Date First Available: May 11 2020
Shipping Weight:0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CET-88900
- UPC Code: 302995889005
- Package Quantity: 1.7 fl oz
17.3 x 5.1 x 3.8 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20
- Redness-Prone Skin
- Tinted Formula Neutralizes The Appearance of Redness and Evens Skin Tone
- Moisturizes and Soothes Irritated or Sensitive Skin
- Fragrance Free
- UVA/UVB protection
For a complete skin care regimen, use Cetaphil Foaming Face Wash before application of the Cetaphil Redness Relieving Daily Facial Moisturizer with sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20.
Use: Helps prevent sunburn.
For Redness-Prone Skin:
- Moisturize to help reduce the appearance of redness due to dry skin
- Tinted formula neutralizes the look of redness, evens skin tone
- Mineral-based sunscreen
- Non-comedogenic, Fragrance free
- Dermatologist developed and tested
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher.
- Limit time in the sun, especially 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Titanium Dioxide 10.1%|
Zinc Oxide 7.8%
|Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, benzyl alcohol, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, caffeine, caprylyl methicone, cetyl diglyceryl tris (trimethylsiloxy) silylethyl dimethicone, chromium oxide greens, dicaprylyl carbonate, dimethicone, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, hydrogenated lecithin, iron oxides, isohexadecane, magnesium sulfate, methylpropanediol, silica, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, trisiloxane, water|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.