Naturade, Children's EXPEC, Expectorant with Soothing Herbs, Natural Cherry Flavor, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Limit Order Quantity
Due to limited vendor inventory related to COVID-19, maximum order quantity per item may be limited based on product. Qty in cart will be auto-updated to reflect COVID-19 item restrictions. This temporary measure ensures that our products can be more equally distributed among our valued customers.
- Expiration Date: September 2021
Shipping Weight:0.33 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NAD-03488
- UPC Code: 079911034886
- Package Quantity: 4.2 fl oz
13 x 6.6 x 3.6 cm , 0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Expectorant with Soothing Herbs
- Helps Clear Bronchial Passages & Relieve Mucus Buildup
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
- Prompt, soothing relief for irritated bronchial passageways
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to clear bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
- Specially formulated with children's taste in mind
- Relieves mucus and chest congestion by loosening phlegm (mucus) and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
|Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||2 to 4 tablespoonfuls every 4 hours|
|Children 2 to under 6 years of age:||1 to 2 tablespoonful(s) every 4 hours|
|Children under 2 years of age:||Consult a doctor|
|Active Ingredient (in each 5 ml tablespoonful)||Purpose|
|Guaifenesin 50 mg||Expectorant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Black cherry syrup (fructose, cherry flavor), citric acid, cocillana bark extract, deionized water, fruit and vegetable juice for color, glycerin, horehound extract, peppermint leaf extract, potassium sorbate, rose hips extract, sodium benzoate, wild cherry bark extract.|
- A cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if the imprinted seal around the neck of the bottle or the inner foil seal beneath the cap of the bottle is broken or missing.
Note: Natural color will fade slowly over time.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.