Clear Eyes, Maximum Redness Relief, Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
Best By: April 2026
- Date First Available: September 2021
- Product Code: CEY-66577
- UPC Code: 678112665778
- Package Quantity: 14.79 ml
- Dimensions: 9.7 x 5.2 x 2.5 cm , 0.03 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Up To 12 Hours of Soothing Comfort
- Plus Relieves Dryness, Burning, Irritations
- Soothes & Moisturizes
- Fast Acting
- Maximum Redness Relief Without a Prescription
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
To open cap, push down and turn.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
|Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.03%||Redness reliever|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- Remove contact lenses before using
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain
- You experience changes in vision
- You experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- Store at room temperature.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.