Best By: March 2026
- Date First Available: August 2010
- Product Code: DAN-15023
- UPC Code: 618825150239
- Package Quantity: 199.86 g
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 16.5 x 7.1 cm , 0.22 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Refreshing Cold, Delicious Hot
- No Acidity or Bitterness
- Kosher Parve
- 100 Cups
- All the Goodness of Dandelion in an Instant™
- Non GMO Project Verified
The easiest way to get dandelion in your diet:
- No additives or preservatives. Nothing artificial.
- No pesticides.
- Made of water soluble extracts from two roasted roots and two roasted grains. Nothing else.
- Dissolvable in any liquid at any temperature, no steeping or brewing necessary.
- Sweetness comes from fructose that occurs naturally in roasted dandelion and chicory roots.
- Contains 630 mg of dandelion and chicory root extract per level tsp of powder (6 oz cup).
- Rich, smooth, full-bodied flavor with no caffeine, acidity or bitterness.
Peter's Way to Make Dandy Blend per 8 oz Liquid
- 1 leveled tsp = tea-like beverage
- 1 rounded tsp = rich, full bodied coffee
- 1 heaping tsp to 1 tbsp = espresso strength beverage
Roasted barley extracts, roasted rye extracts, roasted chicory root extracts and roasted dandelion root extracts.
Dandy Blend is sold only as a delightful and flavorful roasted herbal beverage. May provide increased energy - use with discretion before bedtime. Product sold by weight. Settling will occur during shipping. Dandy Blend is sensitive to moisture. This package must be sealed after each use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp. (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||1%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|