Desitin, Diaper Rash Paste, Maximum Strength, 4 oz (113 g)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: March 18 2016
Shipping Weight:0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DST-00071
- UPC Code: 074300000718
- Package Quantity: 4 oz
17.8 x 6.1 x 4.6 cm , 0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- New Formula
- #1 Choice of Pediatricians & Moms
- Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Paste
- Provides Powerful, Long-Lasting Relief
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
The rich, thick formula of Desitin Maximum Strength contains the maximum level of zinc oxide to immediately form a barrier to promote healing and soothe rash discomfort. This paraben-free formula is also dermatologist-tested. It provides powerful, long-lasting relief for your baby's tender skin, making Desitin Maximum Strength your trusted partner for treating diaper rash.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area
- Allow to dry
- Apply paste liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
|Zinc oxide 40%||Skin protectant|
|Inactive ingredients Petrolatum, cod liver oil, lanolin, talc, glycerin, sorbitan sesquioleate, beeswax, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF).
- May stain clothing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.