Diabetic Kitchen, Gourmet Chocolate Brownie Mix, 10 oz (284 g)
- Expiration Date: September 26 2022
- Date First Available: October 14 2021
Shipping Weight:0.36 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DBK-00542
- UPC Code: 859430005426
- Package Quantity: 10 oz
12.7 x 14.6 x 5.2 cm , 0.3 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Now It's Sugar Free
- Still Made With Premium Guittard® Chocolate
- 1 Net Carbs
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- 11 g Fiber
- Never Any Artificial Sweeteners or Sugar Alcohols
You Deserve Real Food That Tastes Good - Our Pledge to You
We invest in premium ingredients so you can enjoy the best tasting products. And they're great for you because we don't ever use any kind of artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols. All of our products are loaded with gut-friendly Prebiotics that stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
What is Allulose?
Allulose is an exciting new, nature-based sweetener that has about 1/10 the calories while offering the same clean, sweet taste you expect from sugar.
The U.S. FDA has stated that, "Based on our review of the scientific evidence, we conclude that allulose is virtually unmetabolized in the human body."
And that's great news for anyone following a low carb or ketogenic diet. We use Allulose as our primary sweetener and you can subtract those grams from total carbohydrates to determine your net impact carbs.
13 Total Carbs - 11 Dietary Fiber - 1 Allulose Gram* Net Carbs = 1 Grams
*1 gram of allulose, a non-nutritive carbohydrate.
- 6 TBL unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs (4 oz. without shell)
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 8x8-inch glass-baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on only Two opposite sides. Lightly spray with nonstick spray on the two sides that will not be covered in parchment paper.
- Pour entire pouch of mix into a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and stir to cool down. Add eggs and melted butter to dry mixture. Stir batter until fully incorporated. If using nuts, fold in to batter now or wait and sprinkle on top of batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly to the corners.
- Bake on the middle rack of your oven for 32-34 minutes.
- Loosen the two sides without parchment paper overhang with a knife. Lift from pan using "paper handles". Transfer to a wire rack. Cool completely before cutting into squares. Use your pizza cutter to cut perfect brownies.
Makes approximately 16 brownies.
If leaving brownies out, store on plate covered with a cloth towel or once completely cooled, place in the refrigerator in a sealed container.
Soluble corn fiber, milled sunflower seeds, cocoa (processed with alkali), allulose, coconut flour, chicory root fiber, sea salt, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), natural flavor, monk fruit extract, certified organic stevia extract powder (leaf).
Allergy Warning: Manufactured in a facility that also processes: Milk, egg, peanuts, soy, tree nuts.
Not a low calorie food.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Brownie (18 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Per 1 Brownie||%DV*||Per Baked Portion||%DV*|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%||7 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||3.5 g||18%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||35 mg||12%|
|Sodium||120 mg||5%||125 mg||5%|
|Total Carb.||13 g||5%||13 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g||39%||11 g||39%|
|Total Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Protein||1 g||2 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||10 mg||0%||10 mg||0%|
|Iron||0.7 mg||4%||0.8 mg||4%|
|Potassium||0 mg||0||0 mg||0|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|