Fungi Perfecti Host Defense, Chaga, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Best By: December 2025
- Date First Available: November 2009
- Product Code: FPI-03182
- UPC Code: 633422031828
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
- Dimensions: 5.3 x 5.6 x 11.6 cm , 0.08 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Made with U.S. Grown Organic Mushrooms
- Antioxidant & DNA Support
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Helping People and Planet
- From the Forest, to Our Farm, to You™
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Non GMO Project Verified
Host Defense® Chaga
Embraced by Eurasian for centuries and found throughout boreal forests, Chaga grows primarily on birch trees. Studied and treasured worldwide for its health-enhancing and anti-oxidant properties, Chaga is a unique species, and the focus of recent and ongoing scientific research.
Host Defense® Chaga uses activated, optimally dried, Certified Organic mushroom mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: >55% (550 mg/serving) polysaccharides and an array of extracellular constituents and other myco-nutrients, essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
Host Defense® is the #1 Best-Selling Mushroom Brand in the U.S.♦: The Highest Quality and Scientifically Validated
- Identity Guaranteed™ - Guaranteed, Accurate Identity of Each Mushroom
- Non-GMO Verified Ingredients
- Heat treated to proper temperature to ensure safety & bioavailability
- Produced Under the Direct Supervision of Paul Stamets, D.Sc.
- Bee Friendly - Proceeds Help to Save Bees, Trees, People & Planet
♦Source: SPINSscan Natural / Natural Products Supermarkets >$2MM / Total US – Natural Channel / Mushrooms Ingredient Report / 52 Wks Ending 3/25/2018
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Dried myceliated brown rice‡, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide).
If you have a medical condition, are taking medications, or are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) mycelium‡|
550 mg polysaccharides
|†Daily Value not established.|