- Expiration Date: April 1 2025
- Date First Available: April 14 2008
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: IME-02615
- UPC Code: 715783026153
- Package Quantity: 1 oz
0.8 x 15.2 x 6.6 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
Dosage strength depends on root quality.
- Ginseng Tea: Add 1/4 teaspoon of broken ginseng root to 3 cups of water in enamel vessel. Cover and boil slowly for three hours.
- Cooking: Add several slices of ginseng root to stews and soups.
- Chewing: Break ginseng root into pieces and chew. Use one or two per day depending on size.
- Ginseng Tonic: Break ginseng root into small pieces and add to bottle of wine or other liquor. Let steep two weeks, shaking well occasionally.
Whole ginseng root.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.