Life Extension, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, 600 mg, 60 Capsules
- Expiration Date: September 1 2023
- Date First Available: December 17 2012
Shipping Weight:0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LEX-15436
- UPC Code: 737870154365
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
10.9 x 4.8 x 5.1 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Boosts Cellular Glutathione Levels
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO LE Certified
Support immune health, liver function, and protect yourself from oxidative stress with N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine.
- Promotes healthy cellular glutathione levels
- Provides powerful antioxidant support
- Supports immune system health
- Encourages liver health & function
- Promotes bronchial & respiratory health
Liver support, immune health and more
N-acetyl-L-cysteine is a potent nutrient in its own right. This compound supports healthy respiratory function as well as bronchial health. It encourages healthy liver function and promotes immune system health. And more than 30 placebo-controlled studies on cellular glutathione suggest that N-acetyl-L-cysteine supplementation can favorably affect energy production, well-being, and quality of life. Each capsule of our N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine contains 600 mg of this potent, rapidly absorbed nutrient.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule one to three times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
Caution: Those who supplement with NAC should drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily in order to prevent cysteine renal stones. Cysteine renal stones are rare but do occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|**Daily Value not established.|