Mederma, Skin Care For Scars, For Kids, 0.70 oz (20 g)
- Expiration Date: February 1 2023
- Date First Available: March 23 2018
Shipping Weight:0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MDR-30921
- UPC Code: 302590309212
- Package Quantity: 0.7 oz
11.7 x 8.4 x 3 cm , 0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Reduces the Appearance of Old & New Scars
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Product For Kids' Scars
- Goes on Purple, Rubs in Clear!
- Kid-Friendly Scent!
- For Ages 2-12
- From The Leader in Scar Management
- Easy to Use
- Appear Softer and Smoother
- Absorbs Quickly
Helps Old And New Scars Resulting From:
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Bug Bites
Use - Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.
Apply as needed.
- Apply a thing coat of Mederma for Kids to the scar and gently massage in 3 time a day for 8 weeks on new scars and 3 times a day for 3 to 6 months on existing scars.
- Mederma for Kids absorbs into the scar to help old and new scars appear softer and smoother.
- Mederma for Kids is safe for use on children 2-12 years of age. For use on children under the age of 2 consult your doctor.
|Allantoin 1%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients Water, peg-4, xanthan gum, alcohol, allium cepa (onion) bulb extract, fragrance, methylparaben, sorbic acid, d&c violet no.2, fd&c red no. 4.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.