Naturade, Herbal EXPEC, Natural Cherry Flavor, 8.8 fl oz (260 ml)
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
Shipping Weight:0.43 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NAD-03482
- UPC Code: 079911034824
- Package Quantity: 8.8 fl oz
3.8 x 7.9 x 15 cm , 0.36 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
- Expectorant with Soothing Herbs
- Helps Clear Bronchial Passages & Relieve Mucus Buildup
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
Effective Relief for the Entire Family
- Prompt, soothing relief for irritated bronchial passageways
- Helps relieve mucus buildup due to cold, flu, hay fever, smog or inhaled irritants
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to clear bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
Expectorant with Soothing Herbs
- Relieves mucus and chest congestion by loosening phlegm (mucus) and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
|Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period|
|Adults and children 12 years and over:||2 tablespoonfuls every 4 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1 tablespoonful every 4 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age:||ask a doctor|
|Active Ingredient (in each 15 ml tablespoonful)||Purpose|
|Guaifenesin 150 mg||Expectorant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, black cherry syrup (fructose, dextrose, natural cherry flavor), citric acid, cocillana bark extract, deionized water, euphorbia extract, fructose, gingko biloba leaf extract, glycerin, grape skin extract, honey, horehound extract, potassium sorbate, red clover extract, rose hips extract, senega root extract, sodium benzoate, wild cherry bark extract, wild lettuce extract.|
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if the imprinted seal around the neck of the bottle or the inner foil seal beneath the cap of the bottle is broken or missing.
Note: Natural color will fade slowly over time.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.