NaturVet, Digestive Enzymes, Plus Pre and Probiotic, 70 Soft Chews, 5.9 oz (168 g)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: October 26 2016
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: VET-03699
- UPC Code: 797801036993
- Package Quantity: 70 Count
9.7 x 8.6 x 8.6 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Quality Products for Over 20 Years
- Wheat Free
- 30 Day Supply*
- Quality Seal NASC- National Animal Supplement Council
Help support diet change and a healthy digestive tract.
For use in dogs over 6 week of age.
A source of: alpha - amylase which can hydrolyze starch. Protease which can hydrolyze proteins. Cellulase which can break down cellulose. Lipase which can hydrolyze triglycerides.
*30 day supply based on a 40 lb dog.
|Feeding directions: (Give with each meal)|
|Up to 20 lbs.||1 soft chew||41 to 80 lbs.||3 soft chews|
|21 to 40 lbs.||2 soft chews||81 lbs. and over||4 soft chews|
Brewer's dried yeast, dried potato product, glycerin, flaxseed, lecithin, fructoligosacchairdes, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried aspergillus niger fermentation solubles, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation product, carica papaya, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, natural flavoring, tapioca starch, maltodextrin sorbic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), rosemary extract, and vegetable oil.
Metabolize Energy (ME) as fed: 4,630 kcal/kg (22.2 kcal/2 chews)
Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Due to the taste nature of our products, do not lave package unattended around pets.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Guaranteeed Analysis per 2 Soft Chews:|
|*Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)||2200 SKBU¹|
|*Lipase (Apergillus niger)||200 LU 2|
|*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum)||70 CMCU3|
|*Protesase (Papaya)||21,000 PU4|
|*Bacillus coagulans||95 Million CFU|
|(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.) |
*Not recognzied as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
(1) One SKB unit is defined as the amount of enzyme needed to form 10 mg of reducing sugars from 1% soluble starch solution at pH 5.0 and 40°C in 30 minutes. (2) One FCC Lipase Unit (LU) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that will liberate the equivalent of one umol of acid (H+) per minute from the substrate, under the conditions of the assay. The assay is based on a five-minute hydrolysis of an olive oil substrate at pH 6.5 and 30°C. The fatty acids released on hydrolysis of the glycerol esters are determined by titration with sodium hydroxide. (3) One carboxymethyl cellulose unit (CMCU) is that amount of enzyme which liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay. (4) The activity or bromelain is measured in the FCC PU; the assay of which is based on the hydrolysis of casein. This assay is based on a 60- minute proteolytic hydrolysis of a casein substrate at pH 6.0 and 40°C. One PU (Papain Unit) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that liberates the equivalent of 1 ug of tyrosine per hour under the conditions of the assay.