Neosporin, +Pain Relief Cream, For Kids Ages 2+, 0.5 oz (14.2 g)
Best By: March 2025
- Date First Available: September 2018
- Product Code: NEO-40740
- UPC Code: 312547407403
- Package Quantity: 14.17 g
- Dimensions: 11.9 x 8.3 x 3 cm , 0.02 kg
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Doctor Recommended Brand
- Maximum Strength Pain Relief and Infection Protection
- Soothes Cuts, Scrapes, and Burns
- No Sting
- First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Cream
- Neomycin Sulfate-Polymyxin B Sulfate-Pramoxine HCI
- Every Cut. Every Time.®
First aid to help prevent infection and for the temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor:
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Active ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Neomycin Sulfate (3.5 mg)||First Aid Antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B Sulfate (10,000 units)||First Aid Antibiotic|
|Pramoxine HCl (10 mg)||External Analgesic|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, emulsifying wax, mineral oil, petrolatum, propylene glycol, methylparaben, sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide.|
For external use only.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- In the eyes.
- Over large areas of the body.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Deep or puncture wounds.
- Serious burns.
- Animal bites.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You need to use longer than 1 week.
- Condition persists or gets worse.
- Symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Rash or other allergic reaction develops.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Product may settle.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.