Neutrogena, Oil Free Moisture, Facial Moisturizer with UVA/UVB Protection, Broad Spectrum SPF 35, 2.5 fl oz (73 ml)
- Date First Available: December 10 2018
Shipping Weight:0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-05429
- UPC Code: 070501054291
- Package Quantity: 2.5 fl oz
13.7 x 5.6 x 3.3 cm , 0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- With Sunscreen
- Non-Comedogenic (Won't Clog Pores)
- Dermatologist Recommended
This product is:
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 35 is clinically proven to combine long-lasting moisturization with effective sun protection for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin.
All-day moisturization. Lightweight, non-greasy lotion keeps skin moisturized. Sheer formula absorbs quickly into skin leaving it softer and smoother.
Effective sun protection. When used in combination with other sun protection measures, Broad Spectrum SPF 35 sunscreens protect from UVA and UVB rays and help prevent premature signs of skin aging caused by everyday exposure to sun's damaging rays.
Won't clog pores. Oil-free formula absorbs quickly and won't clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For best results:
- Apply 1 pump daily, after cleansing, on face and neck.
- Works well alone or under makeup.
Pump onto fingers and apply over face and neck daily after cleansing. Works well alone, under makeup, or over a serum.
For Sunscreen Use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Sun Protection Measures:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.35%, Oxybenzone 6%||Sunscreen|
|Water, dimethicone, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, glycerin, trisiloxane, potassium cetyl phosphate, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, cetearyl alcohol, caprylyl methicone, behenyl alcohol, styrene/acrylates copolymer, benzyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, methylparaben, cetearyl glucoside, xanthan gum, propylparaben, disodium edta, bht, methylisothiazolinone.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.