Palmer's, Scar Serum, Cocoa Butter Formula, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: October 12 2012
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PAL-04052
- UPC Code: 010181040528
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz
4.3 x 6.9 x 15.7 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Ingredients Most Recommended by Doctors
- Vitamin E
- Reduces the Appearance of Scars and Marks
Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula Vitamin E Scar Serum combines five powerful ingredients to reduce the appearance of scars resulting from surgery, injury, burns, stretch marks, C-sections, cuts, scrapes and insect bites.
- Cocoa Butter - A superior moisturizer known to soften the appearance of marks and scars
- Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant (24,000 IU's)
- Safflower Oil- Naturally high in Vitamin E. It enhances the skin's moisture barrier.
- Silicone -Smoothes and softens the appearance of scars.
- Allium Cepa - Helps smooth the appearance of the scar matrix
This concentrated serum penetrates quickly while forming a moisture-proof barrier.
Apply 3-4 times daily to affected area(s). Massage in.
Tocopheryl acetate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, carthamus tinctorious (safflower) seed oil, dimethicone, allium cepa (onion) bulb extract.
Not intended for use on open wounds. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation or redness develop. Keep out of reach of children.
Palmer's is against animal testing.
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.