PanOxyl, Acne Creamy Wash, Benzoyl Peroxide 4% Daily Control, 6 oz (170 g)
- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: July 9 2021
Shipping Weight:0.25 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PXL-22706
- UPC Code: 303160227066
- Package Quantity: 6 oz
18.3 x 6.5 x 6.1 cm , 0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Daily Cleaning Wash
- Face, Chest, Back
- Clears Existing Acne Blemishes and Helps Prevent New Blemishes from Forming
- Formulated to be Gentle on Skin
- Contains Benzoyl Peroxide, an Antibacterial Ingredient
- Patent Pending Acne Control Formula
Use: For the treatment of acne
- Wet area to be cleansed
- Apply acne wash and gently massage area for 1-2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
|Benzoyl Peroxide 4%||Acne medication|
|Carbomer homopolymer type C, carbomer interpolymer type A, decyl glucoside, dimethicone, dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate, glycerin, palmitic acid, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propanediol, purified water, silica, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, stearic acid, t-butyl alcohol, xanthan gum.|
Tamper-Evident Feature: For your protection, do not use if foil seal on tube is broken or missing.
For external use only
Do not use if you:
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using this product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.