Pet Naturals of Vermont, Calming, For Cats, 30 Chews, 1.59 oz (45 g)
- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: June 3 2016
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PEN-00363
- UPC Code: 026664003638
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
7.6 x 6.1 x 1.8 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Vitamin B1
- Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend
- Manufactured in the U.S.A*
- For Cats of All Sizes
- Three Proven Ingredients
- Helps Manage Everyday Stress and Behavioral Issues
- No Wheat
- No Corn
- No Artificial Ingredients**
- Veterinarian Formulated
- For All Cats
- NASC - Quality Seal
- Women Owned
Your cat deserves the best pet supplement the world has to offer. That's what's in the package. Every Pet Naturals® supplement is naturally formulated with the most pure and potent ingredients available.
Why It Works
- L-Theanine - Patented form of a naturally occurring amino acid that supports normal chemical balance in the brain, thereby promoting a calming effect - without causing drowsiness.
- Vitamin B1 - Has been shown to affect the central nervous system beneficially by helping to calm and relax anxious animals.
- Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend - Derived from proteins that have been found to support cognitive function and manage everyday stress.
*Manufactured in the USA with imported and domestic ingredients.**No artificial colors, dyes or harmful preservatives.
Up to 15 lbs: Give one chew per day.
Product can be given daily or on an as-needed basis. It is safe to double or triple the dose in times of increased stress.
Inactive Ingredients: Brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, citric acid, glycerin, hydrolyzed chicken liver flavor, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Product Facts: |
Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew: (1.5 g):
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||65 mg|
|C3 Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend||9 mg|