- Expiration Date: September 17 2022
- Date First Available: February 6 2020
Shipping Weight:0.37 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PYB-41005
- UPC Code: 810019410055
- Package Quantity: 10 oz
13.2 x 17.5 x 7.9 cm , 0.32 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Love is Pure. Pyrue is Love.
- Gluten Free
- 4.0 g* Net Carbs
- Free from Artificial Sweeteners
- A Sweet Alternative to Sugary Brownies
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Organic Sugar-Free Brownies with Plant-Based Ingredients
- No Trans Fat
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
Gratitude for family, love, life... and brownies!
Lots of Love,
Benjamin Fleischer, Founder & CEO
*18 g Carbs - 3 g of Pyrue Erythritol - 11 g of Fiber = 4 g Net Carbs Per Brownie (Serving Size)
You Will Need:
2 eggs* + 1/2 cup of coconut oil or melted butter*
Step 1: Mix It
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly coat sides and bottom of 8" x 8" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, coconut oil or unsalted butter.*
- Melt coconut oil or unsalted butter* in microwave oven.
- Whisk eggs in separate mixing bowl.
- Add melted coconut oil or unsalted butter* and eggs to brownie mix and mix until well incorporated.
Step 2: Pour It
- Pour brownie batter into greased baking pan. Use spatula to spread evenly.
Step 3: Bake It
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
*Or equivalent vegan alternative
Organic soluble tapioca fiber, organic chickpea flour, organic erythritol, organic almond flour, organic inulin fiber, organic cocoa powder (processed with alkali), organic chocolate flavor, baking powder (corn starch, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate), sea salt, organic stevia leaf extract.
May Contain: Soy.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup mix (24 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 12|
|Per 1/4 cup mix||*%Daily Value||As Prepared||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%||10 g||13%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||5 g||25%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||50 mg||17%|
|Sodium||130 mg||6%||135 mg||6%|
|Total Carb.||18 g||7%||18 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g||39%||11 g||39%|
|Total Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Erythritol||3 g||3 g|
|Protein||2 g||3 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0.2 mcg||2%|
|Calcium||50 mg||4%||50 mg||4%|
|Iron||0.6 mg||4%||0.7 mg||4%|
|Potassium||130 mg||2%||140 mg||2%|
|*The % Daily Vale (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|