Similasan, Stye Eye Relief, Sterile Eye Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
- Date First Available: January 7 2008
Shipping Weight:0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SIM-30054
- UPC Code: 094841300542
- Package Quantity: 0.33 fl oz
10.9 x 4.1 x 3.6 cm , 0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Natural Active Ingredient
- Original Swiss Formula
- Similasan, Trusted For Over 40 Years in Switzerland
- No Harsh Chemicals
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Feel Good About Feeling Better™
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- Eyelid Redness
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- Twist cap off bottle
- Don't squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 1 to 2 drops into eye
- Apply 3-4 times per day
- Replace cap after use
- If desired, use with a warm, moistened washcloth placed directly on eyelid
|Conium maculatum 6X||redness|
|Graphites 12X||eyelid redness|
|Sulphur 12 X||tearing, burning|
|Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulphate (as preservative), sodium nitrate.|
- The Purpose of this product is to provide temporary relief of stye symptoms, and is not a cure for styes.
- For external use only.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
- To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- †Our drops will not harm contact lenses, however we recommend not wearing contacts while experiencing eye irritation.
If pregnant or breast feeding, as a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If condition is accompanied by fever
Stop use and as a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- The stye enlarges
- The stye opens, draining discharge or pus into the eye
For your protection do use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.