Simply Organic, Mild Chili Seasoning Mix, 12 Packets, 1 oz (28 g) Each
Frequently purchased together
- 3 Steps
- 20 Minute Prep Time
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- If It's Organic It's Non GMO
Mild Chili Seasoning Mix keeps the flavor, but kicks the heat! Seasoned with favorites like cumin, paprika, cloves and allspice, the warm hearty taste melds with your favorite chili meat and vegetables.
You will need:
- 1 lb lean ground beef or equivalent plant-based alternative
- 1 can (15 oz) pinto or kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) diced tomatoes
- In a large saucepan, thoroughly cook ground beef. Drain, returning beef to pan.
- Add beans and tomatoes to ground beef.
- Add seasoning mix and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until desired thickness is reached.
Slow-cooker: Add 15 oz tomato sauce; cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
Cook down leftovers for hearty nachos.
Organic potato starch, organic paprika, organic cane sugar, sea salt, organic onion, organic garlic, organic cumin, organic chili powder, organic coriander, organic rice concentrate, organic oregano, organic allspice, organic cloves.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|