Summer Infant, SwaddleMe, Original Swaddle, Small/Medium, 0-3 Months, Grey, 5 Pack
- Date First Available: December 28 2020
Shipping Weight:0.76 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SMM-57760
- UPC Code: 012914577608
- Package Quantity: 5 Count
29.2 x 22.6 x 5.8 cm , 0.64 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- The Easy Adjustable Baby Wrap
- 100% Cotton
The proven design for safe and easy swaddling. Secure design creates a cozy, womb-like feeling for baby and prevents the startle reflex that can wake up your infant.
- Adjustable wings provide a perfect, snug fit.
- Leg pouch opens for easy diaper changes
- Secure hook and loop closures keep even wiggly babies safe
- Harness opening for most swings and bounces
For babies 7 - 14 lbs (3.2-6.4 kg) up to 26" (66 cm)
Contents: 100% Cotton exclusive of decoration
Easy as 1-2-3
1. Align baby's shoulders with top of open wrap. Tuck legs inside leg pocket, then open tab at top of leg pocket.
2. Wrap left wing over baby's torso and tuck under baby's opposite arm. Secure tab to top of leg pocket.
3. Place right wing over left and secure tabs to patch on left wing. Wings should be snug over chest. Always place babies on their backs to sleep.
Care Instructions: Wash before first use. Close the 3 tabs before washing. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only if needed. Tumble dry, low heat.
- NEVER use SwaddleMe® when baby can roll over from back to stomach.
- NEVER use SwaddleMe® with babies who can break free from product.
- NEVER allow fabric to cover an infant's nose or mouth.
- Pediatricians recommend healthy infants be placed on their backs to sleep to prevent the risk of SIDS.
- NEVER use SwaddleMe® with an undersized infant around whom the wings cannot be snug.
- Baby should be lightly clothed for sleep and sleep at a room temperature comfortable for a lightly clothed adult - 67ºF - 72ºF.
- Baby should not feel hot to the touch.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.