TheraTears, Dry Eye Therapy, Lubricant Eye Drops, 30 Sterile Single-Use Vials
Best By: January 2025
- Date First Available: September 2021
- Product Code: TAR-00030
- UPC Code: 358790000305
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 7.6 x 6.1 cm , 0.08 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Preservative Free
- Recommended Doctor Created
- Therapy For Your Eyes®
- Immediate Long Lasting Relief
- Restores Eyes Natural Balance®
- With Osmo-Correction®
- Hypotonic & Electrolyte Balanced
- Clinically Proven Formula
- Unique Formula Replicates Healthy Tears
- Preservative Free for Sensitive Eyes
- As a lubricant to relive dryness of the eye.
- As a protectant against further irritation of the eye.
- For temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort including exposure to wind or sun.
- To open, twist tab completely off.
- Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
|Active Ingredient (in each unit dose)||Purpose|
|Sodium carboxymethylcellulose 0.25%||Eye lubricant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffers, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate and water for injection.|
For external use only.
To avoid contamination do not touch tip of opened container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened discard. Use individual vials within 90 days of opening foil pouch.
This product contains no preservatives. Any solution not used immediately after opening should be discarded. Re-use of this single-use product may lead to inflammation of the eye and/or discomfort, based on potential contamination during handling.
Do not use
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation.
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Use only if foil pouch is sealed and single-use container is intact.
Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.