think, Thinksport, Sunscreen, SPF 50, For Kids, 3 fl oz (89 ml)
- Date First Available: January 2019
- Product Code: THI-00279
- UPC Code: 890397002790
- Package Quantity: 88.72 ml
- Dimensions: 16 x 5.3 x 3.6 cm , 0.12 kg
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%
- Safer Products for Healthier Athletes
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB
- The Standard for Safe Sunscreen
- Reef Friendly
- Biodegradable Formula
- No Animal Testing
- Mineral Based Formula
Through the use of safe ingredients and our work with leading scientists, thinksport addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in most sunscreens and consumer products.
- Top rated on EWG's Skin Deep since its creation in 2010
- 1st sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Body Care requirements.
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane, gluten, dairy or toxin chemicals. No animal by-products or testing.
- Does not contain any known chemicals harmful to coral reefs.
- Achieved the highest level of biodegradability testing.
- Applies and absorbs extremely well, non-oily feel. For face and body.
Use: Helps prevent sunburns.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value or 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
|Zinc Oxide 20% (non-nano)||Sunscreen (3 fl oz)|
|Purified water, caprylic /capric triglyceride, polyglycery-4 isostearate, cetyl dimethicone, hexyl laurate, glycerin, hydrogenated methyl abietate (pine wood resin), magnesium sulfate, caprylhydroxamic acid, glyceryl caprylate, sorbitan sesquioleate, papaya, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, Hyaluronic acid (plant based).|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.