Tiger Balm, Pain Relieving Patch, Large, 4 Patches (8 x 4 in. Each)
- Expiration Date: April 28 2024
- Date First Available: December 22 2009
Shipping Weight:0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: TGB-32300
- UPC Code: 039278323009
- Package Quantity: 4 Count
3.6 x 14.5 x 13.5 cm , 0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Long Lasting
- Convenient & Not Messy
- It Works!
- Advanced Hydrogel Patch Technology
Tiger Balm has nearly 100 year history of pain relief. Joint the many that say, "It Works!"
Tiger Balm Large Patch is a flexible pain relieving patch. The product provides temporary pain relief and comfort for hours. It is not messy or greasy and will not stain your clothing. Its thin design can be comfortably worn unnoticed underneath clothing.
Uses For temporary relief of pains.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily.
- Children under 12 years, consult doctor before use
How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches.
|Camphor 230 mg/patch||Topical analgesic|
|Menthol 70 mg/patch||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Capsicum Extract, Eucalyptus Oil, Glycerin Mentha Oil, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Monooleate, Sorbitol, Tartaric Acid, Water|
For external use only
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.