Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Oddly enough this moisturized my skin TOO well; if i use it every day I get small pimples randomly on my body. I do have very sensitive skin though. It has a nice mild scent. Good lotion, just not for me to use every day. **Update: I have since learned that I am very breakout-prone with any kind of oil, and this lotion has several in it. Without fail I will get a zit when I use this. I even tried using it as a hand lotion and got zits on my knuckles and wrists! Maybe this review will help someone. :)

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But it doesn't absorb well into ur skin, it just sits on ur skin surface, making it very greasy. Will not consider reorder :(

Can't determine this soon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To be truthful, I have not used this long enough to make an objective judgement. Perhaps when I have used the bottle, I can give an honest opinion.

It hasn't improved,it has worsened

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to order the lotion they had before and loved it. But this "new and improved" version smells like rancid grease and I can't stand it on my skin. I wish Alba Botanica had kept the unscented lotion I used to love.I can't use this one.

ingredients has changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

and i didn't know that quality is good, quantity is fascinating, but i'm disappointed

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years, purchasing it from a local health foods store. This is the first time I have ordered it online. I am disappointed by what I received. The pump was broken and the lotion does not have the usual "creaminess" that I have always found with this product. It feels like it has been "watered down". I will not likely order from this website again.