Just OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is not intentionally scented, but has a scent nonetheless. It works just average for a lotion. I still have very dry skin on my hands, and this product does not help for long.

Scent Of Frying Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It feels great but unfortunately, I didn't like the smell. After taking shower, I couldn't stand the smell to be on my body, it made me want to take shower again since I feel like it has a scent of "frying oil after use". To be honest, my sister liked it but still prefer it has better smell than what it does. However, we wouldn't throw it so we're using some essential oils to help finishing it. I like the texture but I'll not recommend it or repurchase it because of the smell.

Mixed feelings.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cons: 1. I know it's meant to be "Unscented" but boy is this unpleasant. There's a strange musty smell to it that put me off in the beginning. You do get used to it though. But I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, unless you mean to make your own lotion blend with some essential oils of your choice. Pros: 1. This does deliver on its promise. It moisturises excellently, doesn't leave a greasy film on your skin and might even work better than Avalon Organics' Lavender Hand & Body Lotion which I've used before. I would buy this again, but also arm myself with a few essential oils to make my own mix.

nutre bastante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo esperaba con más ingredientes naturales.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is effective, and I like the texture, but this formula has dimethicone and I think the previous formula had parabens. Also just a long ingredient list and not sure all that needs to be in there. I think a lot of the hype about all the "chemicals" is unfounded but personally I still prefer to look for something a little "cleaner".

Questionable body lotion

Posted by oakside on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First of all, contains a high amount of "Glyceryl Stearate SE" (see ingredients, third), which is rated highly (or at least moderately) comedogenic from every source I've seen. That aside: Moisturizes very well. Gigantic, a good value. Pleasant consistency, fairly thick but spreads/absorbs well. Truly unscented (with a slight, natural somewhat-pleasant odor).

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The lotion goes on very smooth. But it seems to dry out within a couple hours. Not bad, but definitely not for all day wear.

An O.K. Body Lotion and FAST Delivery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As someone with fragrance sensitivity and dry skin, I need an unscented, highly moisturizing body lotion. It was a good, if not great, moisturizer and without the scent. However, I found if I applied the lotion after bathing in the evening, the next morning my skin would be as dry as it was before. I really appreciated the size of the bottle (946 mL or 32 oz). The price was unreal, and the delivery was super fast. I live in Canada and chose DHL for the delivery. I placed the order on Sunday, and it arrived Tuesday morning in perfect condition.

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Non greasy, but it doesn't absorb well.

alba botanica natural very emollient body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this was leaking lotion when it arrived....was very messy.....and the dispenser pusher was broken.

1 2