Just OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is not intentionally scented, but has a scent nonetheless. It works just average for a lotion. I still have very dry skin on my hands, and this product does not help for long.

Mixed feelings.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cons: 1. I know it's meant to be "Unscented" but boy is this unpleasant. There's a strange musty smell to it that put me off in the beginning. You do get used to it though. But I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, unless you mean to make your own lotion blend with some essential oils of your choice. Pros: 1. This does deliver on its promise. It moisturises excellently, doesn't leave a greasy film on your skin and might even work better than Avalon Organics' Lavender Hand & Body Lotion which I've used before. I would buy this again, but also arm myself with a few essential oils to make my own mix.

nutre bastante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo esperaba con más ingredientes naturales.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is effective, and I like the texture, but this formula has dimethicone and I think the previous formula had parabens. Also just a long ingredient list and not sure all that needs to be in there. I think a lot of the hype about all the "chemicals" is unfounded but personally I still prefer to look for something a little "cleaner".

Questionable body lotion

Posted by oakside on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First of all, contains a high amount of "Glyceryl Stearate SE" (see ingredients, third), which is rated highly (or at least moderately) comedogenic from every source I've seen. That aside: Moisturizes very well. Gigantic, a good value. Pleasant consistency, fairly thick but spreads/absorbs well. Truly unscented (with a slight, natural somewhat-pleasant odor).

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The lotion goes on very smooth. But it seems to dry out within a couple hours. Not bad, but definitely not for all day wear.

An O.K. Body Lotion and FAST Delivery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As someone with fragrance sensitivity and dry skin, I need an unscented, highly moisturizing body lotion. It was a good, if not great, moisturizer and without the scent. However, I found if I applied the lotion after bathing in the evening, the next morning my skin would be as dry as it was before. I really appreciated the size of the bottle (946 mL or 32 oz). The price was unreal, and the delivery was super fast. I live in Canada and chose DHL for the delivery. I placed the order on Sunday, and it arrived Tuesday morning in perfect condition.

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Non greasy, but it doesn't absorb well.

alba botanica natural very emollient body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this was leaking lotion when it arrived....was very messy.....and the dispenser pusher was broken.

Prompt delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great service.Have not try the product yet,unable to comment.