Maria R.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for very very dry skin. I love it that it's unscented so that I can add my own essential oils to it to create my own personal lotion, although it's a little tough to get the scent throughout the lotion because it's so thick.

Good value for a good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the lotion: it doesn't leave my skin greasy, soaks in within a few minutes, moisturizes very well. I give it 4 stars only because it's not as natural as I would like it to be...although it's way more natural than most lotions out there, and it is very reasonably priced. Thank you, "Alba Botanica" and "iherb" for this product! I would buy it again.

natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice body lotion, I reorder it twice. No artifical smell, natural product

Moisturiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice, no smell and not oily

Good Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for a while...bought it a few times and my kids love this as well. Suit my eczema skin perfectly.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have psoriasis all over my body. This lotion does help to moisturize my skin for roughly 8 hours before my skin starts to dry out again. However the performance of this lotion is considered quite good compared to other lotions (skin dries out after several hours after application). Great price for a big bottle, and it is not too greasy. Would consider to repurchase.

Nice

Posted by Mayaah on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The price only get higher! Anyway it moisturizes well and doesn't irritate my very dry skin, I add few drop of vegetable glycerin cause I have keratosis pilaris.

staple for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lotion for sensitive skin. My husband has had "issues" with lotions on his hand from a dermatitus but this seems to be gentle enough.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i like the lotion. not oily. the pump dispenser did not work on my bottle, so have to take a star off for that. quite annoying.

Very Moisturising

Posted by TuridLaila on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe i`ve used this as a face cream for about 6 months or more! I could not find a face cream that was moisture enough AND unscented, so i tryed this not only on my body but also in my face. My face skin is not dry or oily, It`s normal - but need alot of moisture. This Lotion was my savior! My skin is now very soft and my mom also fell in love with it. The last months i`ve had to apply the lotion twice on my face...perhaps my skin need something even more moisturising now...

1 2 3