Great product. Great price. Best value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You can't beat the price on this one. I used to buy them locally in the regular-sized bottle until I saw this liter-sized bottle here at iHerb. Big savings. The product's great. Very light on the skin. Non greasy but keeps your skin soft. I love it because it's unscented. Maybe my only concern is that it contains dimethicone (and other hard-to-pronounce chemicals) which I'm not that fond of, unlike Aubrey products which are all natural ingredients. Excellent product nonetheless.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS LOTION FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. I NOW SHIP IT TO MY SON WHO IS AWAY AT COLLEGE AND HE TOLD ME THAT A GIRL HE WAS DATING COMMENTED ON HOW SOFT HIS SKIN WAS FOR A GUY. HE LAUGHED BECAUSE HE SAID HIS SKIN WAS SOFTER THAN HERS. MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVES IT, IT ABSORBS QUICKLY AND IS NOT GREASY ON THE SKIN.

simply nourishing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very light and nourishing, this lotion can even be used as a nonirritating facial moisturizer. I love it; it makes my skin look and feel healthy, and I'm a middle-aged woman living in the desert.

The best body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best body lotion I have ever tried and I have tried many!!!! The lotion is light and soft......word can not describe!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favorite skin cream; have used it for years and will continue!

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion

Posted by sweden on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! My skin is really dry and this is the first lotion I've used--and I've used LOADS--that really helps keep my skin soft and keeps the flakiness at bay. The price is so low, it's unbelievable, even when I add in the shipping cost. Here in Sweden, where everything is very expensive, you'd get a small tube of lotion for the same price (taxes... Socialized medicine is never free, people). I tell everyone about this great lotion. Another tip to help combat dry skin: Virgin Coconut Oil. It's a solid that spreads easily. A little on a cracker every day does wonders for dry skin. I buy mine here at iHerb. Oh, and let's not forget Flax Seed Oil for dry skin. I like NOW capsules. If no lotion helps, DO try the Flax Seed Oil capsules.:) Buy it. You'll love it. Use it and you'll love even your winter skin.

Wonderful Moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This healthy moisturizer is Such a value. I have little issue with paying good money for good products, but this is a great product for little money! It scores a 2 of 10 on the cosmetics database toxic rating system, meaning that it's regarded as LOW HAZARD! The product soaks right into my skin without feeling heavy or greasy. It does a great job moisturizing all of my skin, even the driest spots: feet and elbows.

Couldn't Live Without

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't live without this lotion in my household. Even my husband uses it constantly - probably more than I. I just ordered 4 bottles and my three sisters took the other 3 so I'm having to order again sooner than I thought necessary! Oh well...it is a great product and everyone should have this in their household.

Great for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended for very dry skin without clogging pores.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great, petroleum-free product at a wonderful price. So creamy and easy to apply.