Bob's Red Mill Low Carb Baking Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect for someone who is diabetic. We love the pancakes and also the muffins. It doesn't mess with the sugar levels hardly at all. I recommend it highly.

Best one out there.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really is the best one at least that I've found. You just need to be aware that there is no leavening agent in this mix, so it's not like Bisquick. You must add baking powder and/or yeast and shortening.

Low Carb Heaven

Posted by T1DinKagoshima on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Bob's Low-Carb Baking Mix as a flour replacement for so many dishes that I cook at home. Everything from pancakes to cornbread. I'm very pleased with the taste, though it is a bit grainy. I do recommend not using milk with this product though. Go for real (or powdered) buttermilk and add more baking powder than usual (and cut the salt a bit) for a good rise.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I almost didn't try this, as other ones I have tried didn't taste good, but I am really pleased I did, because it made truly wonderful pancakes. I added apple and cinnamon to the basic recipe on the bag. It didn't feel like i was eating a diet food at all! I will try the muffin recipe next.

Very good mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have used this for baking and we are very pleased. Pizza, bread rolls, muffins-it does the trick! Good taste!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very satisfied with this baking mix and will definitely buy it again!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Acceptable texture and amazing nutritional values

Very easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great replacement for flour ,but not cost effective as it comes in such small bags

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I made a pancake and it was so good!

simple and tasty