Best I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Too bad I have to import this. This is the best Almond Flour I've used, finely grained. I can't use it as much as I would like.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing , great for baking , very soft. iherb has the best price for it . will keep buying !

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nice poduct, i made my first macaroni :)

good quality almond flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the brand I always purchase and use frequently in baking/cooking. The consistency is good and uniform, it bakes up nicely and has a nice, mild flavor.

Love this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Top quality. Perfect as a replacement for wheat flour in baking of almost all kinds.

Best Brand

Posted by khessel on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The price on iherb for the product is pretty good. I compared it to the price at a whole foods store in the U.S. last year, and the price on iherb was more competitive. I listened to a podcast about the owner once, and he seems like a respectable, down-to-earth business owner. I like buying from a company where I can put a face to the name, not a big corporation. (I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality product). I have used this flour to make gluten free wraps, hamburger buns, and even marzipan. (Yum)

Love This Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have made almond pancakes, almond-sesame crackers, and used for coating oven frien chicken- YUM!

A nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, and can be used in cake and cookie recipes as well as to make yummy marzipan:) I like this a lot better than the unblanched ones.

Another fantastic product from Bob's Red Mill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just pure almond meal, great price great texture and taste. Will buy again I use almond meal alot as both my husband are gluten and wheat intolerant. Melbourne Australia

Great product, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I order this regularly on iherb to bake my low carb goodies. Love its super-fine texture, ideal for baking.