Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

great from baking and sauces

Good but a little grainy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because they were out of PB2. The advantage over PB2 is that it is sugar and sodium free, but the texture and taste are just not the same. That being said, I would buy it again, I would just mix it with PB2 first

Great Mixer Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

When taken by itself it tastes a little weak on flavour, however when mixed with drinks/used during baking you can really taste the difference. Great product at an affordable price.

Not bad at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seriously good value for a peanut butter powder! I think it's really similar to pb2 but without all the additives which is awesome. If you want something with maybe a bit more flavour go for the slightly higher fat option that this brand sells and it'd probably be a bit more peanut buttery, but for such a large fat reduction you can't go wrong!

Great choice for PB substitute

Posted by melonrouge on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flavour is a bit weak/light (though as expected due to reduced fat) but I do like it. I add cinnamon and sometimes maple syrup to it. Macros are great, price is reasonable! I'm up to my 5th bag of this!