love

Posted by hilltophealth on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used other amino and garlic brands for years but this is just my new greatest. I put in several recipes and make sauces for noodles and veggies. My family likes in dressing and it helps season proteins

My go to sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in everything. It give meats and veggies and sweat potatoes a great flavor and complements any spices I add so I can get lots of flavor combinations like Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle or the costco no salt seasoning.

An absolute "must have"!

Posted by Zahava on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having only recently discovered this wonderful product I am using it on so many more things and would not be without it now! Once you have tried it you I am sure you will think the same!

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A bit too watery, the teriyaki is much better with a tastier flavor.

Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was somehow expecting a very thick sauce, but Im glad it wasnt! Its as smooth as soy sauce with a great flavor. I bought 2 bottles!

Great for everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use it to marinate tofu, salad dressing or a stir fry sauce, it's amazing!

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It adds excitement to my stir fry dishes. Also use it on almost anything I prepare, since I love garlic. Highly recommended!

Delicious soy alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If your looking for an easy soy free stir fry sauce this one is very flavorful. It blends well with other ingredients as well to use as a component in a sauce. Highly recommend this brand and any other Coconut Secret aminos.

Interesting

Posted by DeanaS on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love garlic, use it every day. This is a great healthy way to add garlic to any food, especially meats and grilled veggies.

This is good, but I still prefer the Original Coconut Aminos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smells really good, but I still prefer the taste of the Original Coconut Aminos to this new version. It should work better if you try using it as a dipping sauce.

1 2 3