Posted by hilltophealth on September 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used other amino and garlic brands for years but this is just my new greatest. I put in several recipes and make sauces for noodles and veggies. My family likes in dressing and it helps season proteins

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

A bit too watery, the teriyaki is much better with a tastier flavor.

My go to sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in everything. It give meats and veggies and sweat potatoes a great flavor and complements any spices I add so I can get lots of flavor combinations like Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle or the costco no salt seasoning.

An absolute "must have"!

Posted by Zahava on October 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having only recently discovered this wonderful product I am using it on so many more things and would not be without it now! Once you have tried it you I am sure you will think the same!

Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was somehow expecting a very thick sauce, but Im glad it wasnt! Its as smooth as soy sauce with a great flavor. I bought 2 bottles!

Great for everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use it to marinate tofu, salad dressing or a stir fry sauce, it's amazing!

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

It adds excitement to my stir fry dishes. Also use it on almost anything I prepare, since I love garlic. Highly recommended!

Delicious soy alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

If your looking for an easy soy free stir fry sauce this one is very flavorful. It blends well with other ingredients as well to use as a component in a sauce. Highly recommend this brand and any other Coconut Secret aminos.

Posted by DeanaS on May 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love garlic, use it every day. This is a great healthy way to add garlic to any food, especially meats and grilled veggies.

This is good, but I still prefer the Original Coconut Aminos

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smells really good, but I still prefer the taste of the Original Coconut Aminos to this new version. It should work better if you try using it as a dipping sauce.

1 2 3