Decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really don't like the taste of these (and don't get how anyone does, maybe I got a bad batch?). Ananda's marshmallows are miles and miles tastier, but Dandies are cheaper and come in bigger quantities, so they're probably better for things like rice crispies squares (haven't tried it) since you can disguise their taste with the other ingredients. They're horrible for roasting (it makes them taste like burnt sugar). Just no.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to make rice krispie treats as it is hard to find marshmallows in Korea. These did not work. They do not melt in the same way as regular marshmallows. Their texture is ...off. If you are looking for vegan than I'm sure it's great. But if you thought these would replace regular marshmallows they won't!

Dandies, Air-Puffed Marshmallows

Posted by squzza on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This came to me expired:(

Nice - if you are fond of marshmallows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a great product in case you like marshmallows... They behave in the same way and taste as sweet as the gelatine-containing original, although a bit heavier. As I DON'T like marshmallows, I consequently don't like these treats either... But as it is vegan, I just HAD to try...