AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is divine! smells like vanilla caramel! and even though i should be but it tastes so good so moisturizing! and a really good lip scrub definitely going to stock up on my next order love! love ! love!

Works well &I smells yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

At first this scrub seemed more like a balm (which I didn't mind) and it actually moisturized and I was able to keep it on my lips as it added a little bit of sheen. Once I used this a few times, the scrubby beads worked their way onto my lips and they exfoliated my lips nicely. The scent is yummy and even tastes a little sweet. I have never seen this exfoliator balm by E.L.F anywhere else that offers the brand but this was so inexpensive and works well that I would re-order.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had been looking for a good lip exfoliator for so long until i bought this. It's the only one i found in a lipstick way, all the other ones needed to use your finger.. and it wasn't the best way to use it. This one is perferct, it's comfortable and it really works! It lets my lips very soft and perfect. I use it every night before my night lip balm.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tend to get ready dry lips after applying lipstick. For a while I had to have a few days between lipstick days but now it's not necessary! Every 2-3 days I exfoliate and it's like a miracle-no dryness no nothing. I love this product

Excellent lip exfoliator, cheap to boot!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great exfoliating product for smooth and even lips, and super cheap too! I love that it is in bullet form so you don't have to dig your hands into a pot of sugar scrub each time you want to exfoliate your lips. The product itself tastes sweet and quite pleasant, so no bg deal if you actually lick some off. It's gritty enough to remove any flaked skin and leaves lips feeling super soft and plump. Great buy if you're into liquid lipsticks!

Adorable

Posted by moonflower on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I liked elf exfoliator! The taste is so good, so delicious! It moistures the lips and exfoliates very gently. Right after the application my lips become of the natural rose color. I am very happy that I've purchased the product and would definately order again!

great!

Posted by nora55 on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love this exfoliator. it's super easy to use, tastes really great and leaves my lips really smooth and soft. after using it, i apply some thick lip balm and my lips look perfect afterwards.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Everything is perfect: the design (it's a black heavy box), the odour (light chocolate), the taste (sweet) and the action: it gently exfoliates the dead cells from the lips leaving them soft and moisturized.

clever product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product makes peeling Mr leaves lips soft

The best I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This lip exfoliator is a must. I have tried a bunch of different lip scrubs and fancy exfoliators; this one beats them all. You really can't go wrong, especially at this price. I use it everyday, followed by a balm or a lip oil and my lips are never chapped or dry anymore. It is usually out of stock because it is quite popular- it's that good. So when you see it, grab one or two!