Insufficent hydration and dimethicon

Posted by startnow on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Plus one star for size Plus one star for the price Plus one star for the scent But Minus one star for lack of moisturing Minus one star for dimethicone, silicone ingredient Great size, pricing and scent but only offers light hydration. My skin felt tight and dry right after using it. And there is dimethicone. I don't like this lotion but am stuck with the whole 32oz of it... For those of single house hold, consider this before you commit.

Smells bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The size and the moisturizing is OK but i don't like the smell, If I'm going to buy it again, I'll take the unscented. الحجم والترطيب اوكي.. بس ريحته ماعجبتني , واذا باشتريه مره ثانيه باخذ اللي بدون ريحه

must have lotion

Posted by Architaste on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is a necessity in my body care regimen. I love to try different lotions but i always come back to EO Coconut +Lemon. I love the scent and how it leaves my skin. Not to mention the great size for a awesome price. Its so refreshing and you will be hooked!

Keeps my skin so soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What's not to love? Good price, works great, smells wonderful! Also is fading my old acne scars.

Perfect everyday-moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's not greasy or too light, just right!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is great! It absorbs quickly and is very hydrating. It also smells absolutely amazing!!! Great price, very happy with this product!

Repeat order in different scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy this lotion very much, it works well to keep my skin soft and supple as I sleep in air-conditioned room. Plus the scent is natural not over-powering and has a calming effect. This is my repeat order in different scent, first one I used was the aloe Vera + lavender.

Хороший продукт/Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Очень хороший лосьон, быстро впитывается. Кожа мягкая и нежная, аллергии не вызвал, несмотря на то, что я всегда очень долго ищу именно свое увлажняющее средство. Очень понравился запах, такой нежный ванильный с еле слышной ноткой кислоты лимона. Я в восторге!!! Very nice lotion, quickly absorbed. Skin is soft and tender, not cause allergy, despite the fact that I'm always looking for a very long time body creams for me. Liked the smell so delicate vanilla with faint hint of lemon. I'm happy!

EO Products, Everyone Lotion, Face, Hands and Body, Coconut + Lemon, 32 fl oz (960 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Хороший крем. Впитывается быстро. Формат для всей семьи A good cream. It is absorbed quickly. The format for the whole family

Would repurchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For the price, I love it. It's a very light moisturizer that makes my skin very soft and lovely smelling. Usually I'm not a big fan of coconut smell, but I do love this one. The smell takes me to some place exotic. Didn't expect for the coconut and lemon to go together so well, but somehow it does. Probably going to repurchase.