Another hit from EO

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

As a fan of EO's shampoo and conditioners I can say that this is a really good and not to mention safe condish. My fine scandinavian hair loves it, and it rinses well. The coconut scent is nice, but could be even better- it's a bit sharp somehow, but still nice , if you like the smell of coconut.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I try it after a nice review by sunkissalba : great for thiny curly hair. Not too much moisturized but make curls more bouncy and shiny. I recommend!

Great for slightly dry hair; not for a heavy duty treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to use my flat iron daily so naturally, after a while, my hair needed some extra care. I thought this would be a hard-core heavy-duty deeply nourishing cream which I could use once in a while, plus I liked the ingredients so I ordered it. Turns out, it's more of a light-weight conditioner which, surprisingly, does its job really well. While those who have severely damaged hair will need something "stronger" (and scissors), this conditioner is just fine for those who need something lighter. It nourishes hair very well and leaves it smooth, silky (no more painful brushing!), shiny and healthy-looking. The smell is not my favorite (coconut-y, in a bad way) but luckily it doesn't linger around that long. Was sad when I ran out of it and I'm usually not very prone to being loyal to products. Would order it again. Recommended.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this conditioner, the smell, the texture, how it does not leave my hair oily....It does not get the 5 stars, because it does not help at detangling the hair after the bath, but I do not care much about this.

EO-Products-Sulfate-Free-Conditioner-Coconut-Hibiscus

Posted by RealByNature on July 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad.. But I didn't like it, cos I have thick coarse hair and have to apply a lot . So it's more suitable for fine to normal hair. ........................ Thank you......

Great ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works well enough as a conditioner. The coconut scent it difficult to perceive, so that was disappointing because I love the scent of coconut. Other than that I am pleased about the ingredients they use and like the products of EO.

Smells devine

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed using this. A little goes a long way, I just wish it was less runny.

A MUST with the shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this conditioner to go with the EO Keratin Shampoo. The conditioner is a must to use after the shampoo, and leave hair soft and clean. It does not smell of coconut as I was hoping, but has a light herbal scent. The shampoo/conditioner pair is a must for treated hair and is offered at an amazing price.

Love the slip, not the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great slip and moisturizing, the protein is a light one which is fine. I wish it smelled more like coconut because the smell it has reminds me of lavender which I really don't like. I willl purchase again for sure.

Nice conditioner but could be better smelling...

Posted by Zihuana on October 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this occasionally and leaves hair soft and bouncy. Can't use more often since it makes hair a bit dull if I do so. I was very disappointed with the smell though: i was excited about coconut and hibiscus, but I didn't smell either one of them. It smells "earthly" - not bad, but not particularly good either.

1 2