Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner. It smells great, has a great consistency, and really conditions my hair without weighing it down. As a plus, I think it helps my hair retain curls better when I use a curling iron. I have fine hair, and lots of it, and this conditioner does wonders. My hair is left feeling silky and shiny.

this one's good too

Posted by lisofby on August 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

very gentle and moisturizing. i wouldn't use it as a leave in though, as it makes the hair more limp. definitely one to have in your artillery, if you have dry hair from hormones or damage. very good stuff.

5/5

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just wrote a long review and then it disappeared.. all I wanna say is that this was the only keratin conditioner that worked for my limp destroyed hair. I wasted my money on more well known and expensive brands which weren't helpful, but this conditioner made a change after first use. I always wait for the day of the week when I get to use this. Next I'll purchase their shampoo.

Best reconstructive conditioner ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bleached my hair for quite a lot in spring and with this I managed to keep it's condition through heat styling and all. Works wonders for damaged hair.

Better than Mill Creek's keratin conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works like charm for me, and leaves my dry hair feeling more nourished than ML Keratin conditioner. This one leaves my hair super shiny, bouncy and strong feeling. The smell is strong at first, but easy to get used to, and I like it. Texture of this is semi creamy, which I also like, makes applying easy. Only complain I have is small bottle. I would be more than happy to buy king sized bottles of this :-D

Wohoo exellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ends of my hair we're all worn to almost non existent and the wave had disappeared becouse of bad tab water, but when I use this conditioner with BWC leave-in my hair is pretty normal again.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have fine coloured and bleached hair, this conditioner is very moisterising to my hair without weighing it down. The coconut smell is very nice also. You can tell that there is plenty of protien in this conditioner which is great for my hair. I will be buying this one again.

No puedo vivir sin esto!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ha sido todo un descubrimiento para mi pelo encrespado y seco.No he probado antes nada que me deje el pelo como esto, aunque los milagros no existen en mi pelo, si que noto la diferencia cuando lo uso o no.Tengo que probarlo con el champú a ver el resultado

delicious and nourishing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner, I've tried their other rose conditioner and I prefer this one, the scent is delicious and it's moisturizing without weighing down my hair.

leaves hair shiny and soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

recommended and it is a must repurchase!

1 2 3