Very moisturizing, long-lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years on my lips. Despite the fact that they switched to sunflower oil instead of using jojoba oil, I still love the product. Keeps my lips soft even during the harsh Midwest winters.

Best quality lip moisturizer with a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased Organic Eco Lips Gold, Unflavored lip moisturizer for many years through Sprouts store until they did not carry this product any more last year. I have used many different types of lip moisturizers including high-end expensive ones, Organic Eco Lips Gold is by far the best. Please keep up with the good work here. I also like your medicinal lip balm. Thank you.

I like it very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My lips get dry very easily so I have to use lip balm all the time. I've been looking for an organic one and I like it unflavored. I found this Eco Lips Inc., Organic, Gold Lip Balm, Unflavored on iHerb and decided to give it a try. It's completely odorless and it's very smooth on my lips. Some lip balms are very oily while some are so dry it's actually hard to rub it on your lips. This one has the perfect texture for me. The price is reasonable too. I already bought two more for my mother and my sister.