Great for daytime too!

Posted by gettingwell on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love using this lotion during the day when I don't need the sunscreen from the Everyday Coconut daytime face cream that I also have. I don't go out a whole lot so I don't want to have to be concerned with my pillow getting the white sunscreen on it. It's a great moisturizer that isn't too heavy at all; I thought it might be. The size is very large for the money and I don't see myself having to buy this again for a couple yrs probably. Even if I did the price is right!!! I also have the face wash which I love too! Great products!!! If you find this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know. thanks!

phénoxyéthanol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, natural ingredients but why phénoxyéthanol?

wonderful product at an unbeatable price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great moisturizer,no sticky feeling,perfect for sensitive skin, absorbs well and does the job! can be used as an overall product too, most generous size I've ever got for a night face cream!!!will buy again!!

This lotion is WONDERFUL !

Posted by EagleLady1 on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lotion is rich, moisturizing, yet light and non-greasy. I am very happy with it and like it so much that I also use it as a daily lotion by mixing it half and half with aloe vera gel (at time of use). GO EVERYDAY !!!! Their EveryDay Coconut Hand and Body lotion is just as awesome!!

Muy buen precio para sus ingredientes

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta calidad /precio de esta marca. Si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión marca el SI,abajo y lee más opiniones clicando en mi nombre.

Lovely cream, not too coconuty

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was concerned that I might be a bit too sensitive to the scent, but I must admit it is not as strong as I'd expected. The cream suits both my combination skin as well as my husband's dry skin. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

Best Moisturizer Ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on a whim from this site due to the low price and my desire to try a more natural moisturizer. I have combination skin and normally moisturizers are too heavy and cause me outbreaks. This moisturizer soaks right in within 5 minutes, leaving your skin feeling heavily moisturized without feeling greasy in the slightest. It doesn't hurt that it helps out people in West Africa and doesn't harm animals. This is now my favourite moisturizer.

THE BEST !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is the best cream i ever tried very light and VERY GENTLE on my sensitive skin , i had very bad reaction from another product and this was the only cream i could apply to my face without causing any reaction . plus its in large size I LOVE IT i will use it forever please dont disconnect it if you found my review helpful give me 'like ' thanks روعه خيف علي البشرة و الاروع فيه انه لطييف علي البشرة خصوصا الحساسة حت ليا حساسية من منتج و هذا كان الكريم الوحيد الي قدرت استخدمه من غير مااحصل منه اي تحسس هو خفيف لترطيب متعدد جد حبيته اذا كان الريفيو مفيد اعطوه لايك :) شكرا

Very good

Posted by SamiraNatural on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream is just GOOD ! i use it for skin , hair and body ! For curly hair , just put some on wet or dry hair , it adds lots of nourishment and hydratation , and control to frizzy hair ( this cream contains mostly coconut and it's one of the best ingredients for the hair ! ) . when you use it on your face , it penetrates very quickly and i noticed a reduced of my fine lines . i use it also on hands and body . this is an all purpose cream ! the only bad thing is phénoxyéthanol in the ingredients which is too bad because the composition is perfect and this is a fair trade product !

Nice texture, bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Liked the ingredient profile, texture, and how quickly this cream absorbed, but the smell was unfortunately strong and fake.