Very refreshing and works and non drying!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Okay this is the best toner I've come across for my sensitive acne prone skin. It doesn't strip the skin its very nice. I like that its a spray pump too. I was using Michael Todds toner before but came across this its so much cheaper less ingredients and all natural. Really like how it feels on the skin its light and refreshing it does remove dirt, oil, and residue and its very gentle. The price is attracting the scent is very subtle light coconut which fades away after 15 minutes. You can also use this to set makeup after mist works great for that too! My verdict is Holy Grail I'm coming back to purchase this again !

Refrescante

Posted by ROSSITA on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Muy buen precio y me gusta mucho que rocíe bien la cara no que salga en chorro. ----------- Si te ha servido de algo mi opinión, marca SÍ abajo, y ve a mi nick Rossita para más revisiones.

THIS IS IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

To say i love this product is not enough. I usually hydrate my face with HYDRA from Chanel. I have replaced it with this one because this one was doing a BETTER JOB!!! My face was so dry... so sad. IT is clean,fresh - it has done wonders and i love the smell, ti love the bottle - its big and you get a great amount for the price you pay. Other good products like my Chanel on lasted 1/3 of the life time of this one and cost me 10 times more. What i also love about his, is that I can spray on it my face as many times as i want to or need to during the day and that makes a huge difference because it can consistently hydrate your skin. During the day I spray it on my face and the mist is so gently it is relaxing. Coconut is very good fir fighting bacteria and fungus etc, so I think it is great after wearing make up and being out all day. Could be good if you suffer from rashes etc. It is just excellent - this product made me fallen love with the brand and am currently using the moisturiser with the sun cream in it. I have also made a review on it.

Love this product!

Posted by Mincruiser on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a light, gentle toner that is perfect for my combination skin. I just spray it on and can even do without moisturizer. I also sometimes spray it on over my mineral makeup to set it, and it is also perfect for that. The ingredients are safe and non-toxic and the price is amazing. I highly recommend!

amazing!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

please don't run out of this product!!! I'll always order! perfect for all skin types

BEAUTIFUL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use this in combination with the face wash the two go hand in hand can highly recommend this and the face wash " I have touchy " skin and these two products have never caused any reaction Great products and anything coconut based MUST BE GOOD

Multipurpose and hydrating!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this toner! It's perfect for any skin type and you don't need to worry about it stinging your eyes or getting in your mouth because the ingredients are basically all edible. I love this as a refreshing spray when it's hot, for when my skin feels tight or as a final touch after I've applied makeup.

Awesome and Refreshing !!

Posted by EagleLady1 on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very light and refreshing without being harsh or too drying.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my most favourite toner i have ever used, and i love the subtle sweet scent :)

Absolutely worth the money and so much more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After I purchaced the face wash I was exited to try this product as well Well it delivers woders !! I feel like it tightends everything in my face just a perfect start for the morning make up and perfect finish before bed The smell is divine!! i love everything that made from coconut t is it simly GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR SKIN I recommend it to everyone I know friends, family coligues from work. Do youself a favor and order one too it's amazing !!