Great, delicious, a good 'cheese' flavour for dairy intolerant people.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have enjoyed this a great deal so far, due to the cheese-like flavour it gives: I'm dairy intolerant and can't get that any other way.

Great

Posted by 94Tina on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Love the format of the container which you can fill up and use again.

BEST TASTE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This nutritional yeast is honestly the best one out there. I've tried a few brands but this one is so amazingly delicious I can't get enough!!! I love this on pasta... 🍝 I use it in pasta when am cooking and then I top it off! Who needs cheese when you got this!!

Lovely flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This nutritional yeast is the perfect size to buy if you are unsure as to whether or not you will like it. I really enjoy the flavour, it's not too overpowering and is a great accompaniment!

Sad :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I will not be able to give an opinion of the product that, considering others users, is a very good one. My problem is that Iherb did not protected the packaging properly and it broke in the process of delivering and the only thing I received was two pieces of glass and a big mess inside the box. A shame, I was really excited to test this product.